resep iga bakar Cooking red meat as well as beef and mutton, does require its own challenges so that the texture of the meat is tender when chewed. Generally, to obtain the texture of the meat is tender, cooking was done by way of the meat is cut into sections, then simmered with a relatively long time. The way can indeed produce the texture of the meat is tender. But did you know that the softness of texture and sensation of juicy meat will be reduced. HHMM ...
No need to worry, it turns out there are several natural substances that can be used to get the texture of the meat is tender, without the need to go through a long process of boiling. Based on information from Chef Boy Dhenny Gunawan (34) received jitunews via short messages, the coffee is one of the ingredients that could make the texture of the meat to become tender. Coffee not only delicious to drink, but could also be used to manipulate the meat tough. "In addition to soften, coffee can also reinforce the taste of the meat," he said.
Experienced chef at Hotel Gran Hyat and other leading restaurants, said, this method of meat pengempukkan with coffee that is, make a cup of hot coffee is thick, then refrigerate. After that, the coffee used for marinating meat. Perendamannya process takes up to 24 hours, so that the meat is later really tender after cooking.
Well now, if you already know how to soften the texture of the meat using coffee grounds. Yuk, all delicious flavored rice crackers steak recipe five stars hotel a la Chef Boy Dhenny Gunawan. Like what? Take a look resep gulai kambing and be sure to write down the recipe steps below yaa ...
1 tbsp ground coffee
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp paprika powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 TSP garlic powder
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
3 pieces of beef
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 green chilies
1 clove garlic
1 piece of lime
6 tbsp salted butter
salt to taste
How To Make:
1. Material: prepare the ingredients and clean the meat, and then dry it with a water absorbent special paper.
2. mix a mean coffee, chili powder, sugar, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
3. Marinade: Peel the lemons, garlic and chili. Cut thin and small.
4. combine pieces of lemon, garlic, and chilies together with butter. Mix until evenly distributed. Then prepare the plastic white and apply the material on it. Wrap the meat in plastic and let sit until approximately 30 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes, open the plastic wrap and baluri the meat with a mixture of coffee, chili powder, sugar, salt and pepper until evenly distributed.
6. Prepare a grill, and then roast the meat for 4 to 6 minutes. Make sure all parts of the meat is cooked evenly.
7. Presentation: Serve the Steak with french fries, and a slice of lemon as a garnis